The deployment of e-School Services and performance monitoring throughout the academic calendar includes full time academic co-ordination along with following add–on facilities:
- Provision of effective audio-visual interface to bridge the gap between quality teachers and students.
- Training teachers to adapt to innovative technologies and modern teaching paradigm.
- Learning Management System (LMS) – an online portal, containing course books and supporting educational material, including video lectures, animations, e-books research papers, handouts, work sheets, daily lesson plans, presentations and assignments etc.
- Online teaching of:
- English, Science, Mathematics, Social Studies and Holy Quran to grade VI-VIII.
- English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Holy Quran to grades IX-X.
- English, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Mathematics and Holy Quran to grades XI-XII.
- English, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Mathematics and Pakistan Studies to O-Level students.
- English, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Mathematics and Pakistan Studies to A-Level students.
- Monitoring teachers’ performance using LMS having an inherent reporting component on the progress of children.
- Computer Based Testing Service (CBTS) to measure the Students Learning Outcomes (SLO) through e-testing facility with individual login & password.
- Flexible e-Assessment with randomized set of questions from each student and instantaneous results, with a provision to repeat if needed.
- The technology platform allows multiple use of the IT infrastructure by adding through the e-Learning; thereby facilitating the students at an early stage for employment and entrepreneurship.
- Provision for adding on the products of vocational / technical skills and e-Clinic facilities on e-Learning platform.
- Provision for establishing a local ‘on-line market place’ and community hub for multiple community services.
- Academic coordination to regulate the content delivery and performance monitoring.
- Continuous R&D and up-gradation of LMS and CBTS to keep pace with educational advancements.
- Backstopping and trouble shooting support throughout the operations.
For more details: Click Here